Thursday, June 22, 2017

PROOF THAT SNAPCART ACTUALLY PAYS


Well recently, I decided to visit my Snapcart app on my phone. I was surprised and delighted when I saw a notification saying that my cash out request is now completed, I rushed to check my bank account online, and it was reflected there. Finally, I received it after more than a couple of weeks of waiting. Seriously, Patience is a virtue. 

I'm still currently using the app and targeting to get higher amount through snaps of my receipt.

I guess I was proven wrong in my claim that this app was never true. I sincerely apologize for blogging such claims and denting Snapcart's reputation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO PAY NBI CLEARANCE USING COINS.PH 2020

1. Open your coins.ph app and Log in. (if you don't have coins.ph account yet, you may download it on Google app store or Apple app sto...